Microchips help your organization to raise funds, meet your Statement of Compliance and work with other pet-loving organizations in your community.
In Your Community
Team up with your local shelter or rescue organizations to help more pets receive microchips for reliable, permanent pet identification. Working together is a great opportunity to bring the pet-loving community together and raise awareness of your Club’s good works. Different ways you can work with your community animal service organizations include:
- Dual sponsorship of a microchipping clinic or pet fair.
- Volunteering your time at community-sponsored event, such as a Dog Walk, rabies clinic or Pet Olympics.
- Donating microchips for the community event.
For Your Club and Its Members
AKC CAR microchips can also provide valuable benefits to your organization. With special non-profit pricing, your Club can use microchips as:
- By running a microchipping clinic in your community.
- By selling discounted AKC CAR chips directly to your members at a small mark-up.
- Join PINcentive and earn points for microchipping products for each AKC CAR recovery service enrollment. AKC CAR enrolls all brands of microchips and proudly participates in AAHA’s universal microchip look up tool.
A member benefit
- Pass along the savings you get from AKC CAR directly to your membership. Not only are you saving your members money, but more importantly you are ensuring members’ pets are permanently identified.
Call us at 800-252-7894 to find out how to use microchips as a special resource for your Club today!
Please call 1-800-252-7894 for Club pricing.